Unit 5 Topic1 重点短语
- on foot go …on foot = walk ( to )…
- atthe school gate在学校大门口
- on weekdays在平日 ,在工作日
- on weekends=on the weekend在周末
- after school 放学后
- after class 下课后
- after breakfast / lunch / supper
早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐后
- inones free time在某人空闲时间
- have a rest 休息一下
- read books 读书
- go swimming 去游泳
- listen to music 听音乐
- watch TV 看电视
- do（one’s） homework 做作业
- go to the zoo / park 去动物园 / 公园
- once a week 一周一次
- every day 每天
- have classes 上课
- for a little while 一会儿
- go to bed 上床睡觉
- come on 快点,加油,来吧
- get up 起床
- talk with / to sb.与某人谈话
- at school 在学校、在上课
- go to school 去上学
- and so on ……等等
- Happy New Year! The same to you. Your new bike looks very nice. Thank you.
- Howdo you usually come to school? —I usually come to school by subway.
- How oftendo you go to the library? —Once/Twice/Three times a week/Very often/Every day/Sedom
- The early bird catchesthe work. (谚语) 笨鸟先飞
- Classes beginat eight. =Class begins at eight. What time does the class begin? / What time do the classes begin?
- We have no more time. 我们没有更多的时间了。
- I have four classes in the morning and twoin the afternoon. 我早上上四节课，下午上两节。
- She goes to bed at about a quarter to ten. 她九点四十五分睡觉。
- by+交通工具，表示使用某种交通方式，中间不加限定词，如果交通工具前有a, the, my 等
限定词，就不能用by,而是用in或是on. by +动词ing形式，表示通过某种方式
乘坐交通工具：by +交通工具（by car/bus/train/ship） take the+交通工具（take the bus/car）
on+大型封闭式工具（on the bus/ train/ship/plane）on the train=by train on his bike=by bike on a bike/motorbike
in +小型封闭交通工具（in a car/taxi）in my car=by car
I always come to school by bus. People show love to their mothers by giving cards.
You can be a good student by working hard.
巧辩异同 on foot 与 walk on foot “走路”，是介词短语，不能作谓语，只作方式状语，位于句末。walk “走路”,是动词，可以作谓语。
take the bus = go …by bus ride a bike = go …by bike
take the subway = go …by subway
go to…on foot= walk to I often go to school on foot. =I often walk to school.
go to….by bike = ride a bike go to…. by car = drive a car to
go to … by plane = fly to go to… by bus = take a bus to
- 2. It’s time for sth. “该做某事了”=It’s time to do sth.
It’s time for class. =It’s time to have class. =It’s time for having class.
- 3. look +adj(look感官动词,系动词) 看起来
His mother looks very young. They look very cute. Her dress looks very nice. You look very cool in this coat.
look的短语 look the same看起来一样 look like看起来像……
look for寻找 look after =take care of 照顾，照料look around/about 四处看看， look back 回头看;回顾;
look out 当心，小心，留神; look through 浏览，仔细查看； look up 查寻，查阅;抬头看
- 4. do one’s homework 做家庭作业（注：one’s 要随主语的变化而变化，常用形容词性物主代词my, your, their, our, his, her等）。 do my homework at school 在学校做作业
- 5. want to do sth.“想做某事”，want 后接动词不定式作宾语。
know about “了解，知道关于…”。we want to know about the school life of American students.
- 6. 巧辩异同
a few+可数名词 （肯定）；一点，一些； few+可数名词：（否定）很少,几乎没有
a little+不可数名词（肯定）；一点，一些； little +不可数名词：（否定）很少,几乎没有
little和few作形容词用，都表示“几乎没有”,强调少; a little和a few强调有一些。
e.g.He has a few friends. 他有几个朋友。 He has few friends. 他几乎没有朋友。
e.g. I can speak only a little Chinese. They has little money. 他们没有什麽钱
a little 与 little 也可以用作副词， 表示“有点”“稍稍” 表示“很少”
e.g. Can you speak English? ---Yes, but only a little.
This book is a little more difficult than that one. （可修饰形容词比较级）
She slept little last night. 昨天晚上，她没有怎么睡觉。
- 7. go+v.-ing 表示去做某事，类似： go fishing 去钓鱼 go shopping 去买东西
go boating 去划船 go skating 去滑冰 go swimming 去游泳
and so on “等等”，表示还有很多。They often play basketball or coccer, go swimming and so on.
- 8. (1).How often多久一次（对频度进行提问）答语常用频度副词always> usually>often> sometimes>seldom>never等或单位时间内的次数，表示频率的短语：次数+单位时间
e.g. : once a week一周一次 twice a month每月两次three times a year每年三次
How often do you go to the library? 你多久去一次图书馆？
--once/twice/three times/four times a week/month/year
(2).How far多远（表示距离）How far is it from here to the zoo? --It’s 6 kilometers.
How long did he stay here? About two weeks. How long is the river? About 500 km.
How soon will he be back? In an hour.
- 9. over (形容词) School / Class is over.What time isthe class over?
- 10. begin现在分词: beginning 过去式: began What time does the class begin?
begin to do sth begin doing sth He begins to write a letter. =He begins writing a letter.
如果begin本身为分词，只能用begin to do sth He is beginning to run.
- 11. listen to 听（动作）， hear 听见(结果)hear sb. doing sth.
- 1. 弹乐器前要带定冠词the,而进行球类运动则不带the。
play +棋类/球类/牌 下……棋，打……球 play soccer/basketball
play the +西洋乐器 弹/拉……乐器 play the guitar/piano
2.序数词，前面要用定冠词the。on the second floor
3.三餐前面不用冠词。 have breakfast/lunch/supper