- --What’s in box?
--It’s ID card.
- the , an B. an, the C. the, a D. a , the
- She’s not strong enough________walking up mountains．
- to go B. going C. go D. went
- —Don’t _______ too late, or you will feel tired in class.
— I won’t, Dad.
- get up B. stay up C. stand up D. wake up
- Idon't run so as him．（ ）
- fast B. faster C. quick D. quicker
- My dad used to ______ books after supper. But now he is used to_____ to keep healthy.
- read; walk B. reading; walking
C. read; walking D. reading; walk
- Linda her homework when her mother came back home last night.
- is doing B. has done C. was doing D. will do
- —What do you like to have?
—I like to have a house __________is big, bright and clean .
- who B. whose C. it D. that
- -- I called you yesterday afternoon, but nobody answered.
-- Oh, I_______ in the kitchen at that time.
- cooked B. cook C. was cooking D. is cooking
- The train ______ Shanghai at 10. Let’s ______ the station before that.
- arrives in, get to B. arrives to, get
C. get, arrive D. get to, arrive
- We didn't go to the movies last night，
- so did they B. neither did they
C. so they did D. neither they did
- Li Lida a ___________ boy crossed the Qiongzhou Channel in June 2000.
- thirteen-year-old B. thirteen-years-old
C. thirteen years old D. thirteen- years old
- There ________ a big cake and many candies at the party last night．
- was B. are C. is D. were
---Of course. She is _____ famous ____ all the tennis fans in China know her.
- too; to B. too; that C. such; that D. so; that
- On my visit to Australia, I feel Australians are similar ______ us in many ways.
- with B. in C. to D. at
- ---Would you mind opening the window?
---___________ I feel hot , too.
- Certainly not B. Yes,I would.
C. Yes,please do. D. No, don’t please do
Many schools in China have snack(零食) shops inside. Young students like (16) snacks. After class, students (17) go there to buy some. (18) there will be no snack shops in the schools from next month.
In March, the Chinese government(政府)said it will ban(禁止) snack shops in all schools across (19) .
Some of the snacks in these shops are so (20) . The shops sell snacks (21) a lot of salt(盐) and sugar(糖), and these snacks are not good for students' (22) .
There is (23) a new rule for schools. The government is asking schools to keep an eye on students' (24) . It asks teachers (25) with students at school together(一起)at the lunch time.
- selling B. making C. buyingD.doing
- have to B. can C. mustD.need
- And B. But C. BecauseD.Or
- China B. villages C. the United StatesD.the UK
- nice B. healthy C. badD.good
- with B. without C. forD. in
- family B. study C. healthD.healthy
- also B. never C. sometimesD.ever
- breakfasts B. lunches C. dinnersD. lunch
- to work B. to play C. to eatD.to do
An old tree: I am thousands of years old, but I have fewer and fewer friends. I’m afraid I will be cut someday. People cut down many trees to make paper and chopsticks. Soon there will be no trees to make air fresh and to protect people from floods (洪水). Mother Nature is making many disasters to teach people a lesson.
The river: I not only make the earth more beautiful, but also provide the clean water for people and animals. Now I’m sad because people put waste into me. Some people drink this kind of water and get sick, too.
People: The earth is our home. We have done some harm (伤害) to our home! From now on, we should make full use of the resources on the earth and protect the earth. Let’s try our best!
- What doesn’t the old tree tell us?
- He’s afraid to be cut down someday.
B. He has fewer and fewer friends.
C. The trees have the longest lives in the world.
D. He has lived for thousands of years.
- What’s the meaning of the underlined word “disasters”?
- 神话 B. 奇迹 C. 财富 D. 灾难
- Some people get sick after drinking the water because the river is ______.
- dirty B. beautiful C. clean D. dry
- What should people do according to (根据) the passage?
- Never use the resources.
B. Make good use of the resources.
C. Do some harm to our home.
D. Pollute the earth.
In New York, the United States, there is a Chinese woman, her husband and son are busy with their work. They can only come home every four months. So the woman feels unhappy.
She likes to make steamed buns (包子) . One day, one of the buns comes to life(活过来). The woman sees the bun, named Bao, like her child. She is happy to be a mother. But when Bao grows up (长大), he wants to leave home. The mother doesn't want Bao to leave. At last, she is unhappy and eats Bao.
This is the story of Disnev-Pixar's short movie Bao. It is this year's Oscar award for Best Animated Short(奥斯卡最佳动画短片).
Domee Shi, a Chinese-American woman, makes the movie. She says the movie's story is much like the story of her family. She also has a very strict mother.
Shi says she wants to show family relationships (关系)in her movie. It is true that children must show love to their parents. But parents must know that their children will leave home and find out more about the world(世界) one day.
- In the movie, the woman's husband and son are very busy so they can't often go home.
- 正确 B. 错误
- In the movie, Bao is like a child to the woman but when he grows up, he wants to leave home.
- 正确 B. 错误
- At last, the mother feels unhappy but she lets Bao go out.
- 正确 B. 错误
- Domee Shi, a Chinese-American woman makes the movie and her mother is also strict with her.
- 正确 B. 错误
- We can learn from the movie that parents can't be strict with their children because their children will leave home.
- 正确 B. 错误
2019 is the Year of Pig. Many people believe that pigs are fat, stupid and dirty. But are any of these things true?
It is true that pigs are fat because they eat a lot. But do you know they are useful to us? We get more than just pork from pigs. For example, we can use their skins to make shoes. We can use their hair to make brushes.
People often say: “You are as stupid as a pig.” But in fact, pigs are not stupid. They are one of the ten smartest animals. They can remember things very well and can tell different shapes (形状) apart. Many people believe pigs are easier to train than dogs or cats. For example, people teach pigs to find truffles (松露) in France. With their good sense of smell, they can find truffles even faster than dogs.
On hot days, you can see pigs staying in dirty water or mud. That’s because they have to cool themselves in the water or mud.
Chinese people really like pigs. They think the pig’s big head and ears stand for a symbol of good luck. If someone has a round and chubby (胖乎乎的) face, he or she will be lucky and rich.
- Pigs are fat because _________________.
- they sleep a lot B. they eat a lot
C. they are smart D. they are stupid
- Which of the following isTRUE？
- We can make shoes with pig’s hair.
B. Pigs have long time memories.
C. Pigs are one of the most stupid animals.
D. Pigs stay in the water and mud because they want to be dirty.
- The underlined word "train"probably means ______ in Chinese in this article．
- 发现 B. 喂养 C. 保护 D. 训练
- The example of people with big head and ears shows that it is _______ of good luck.
- a picture B. a story C. a symbol D. a year
- The best title of this article is _______.
- The truth of pigs B. The use of pigs
C. The food of pigs D. The feeling of pigs
Do you like pandas? Now you can watch them eat and play at iPanda.com 24 hours a day.
The panda is a symbol of China. There are only about 1,600 pandas in the wild. You can also see them in the zoos of many countries like the US and the UK.
Pandas have big black eyes and fat bodies (身体). When they eat, they hold the food with two hands (手), just like children. They look very cute and funny. They need to eat a lot to keep healthy, so they spend more than (花费超过) 12 hours a day eating. They are big and heavy, but it is not difficult for them to climb (爬) trees.
Pandas usually live for 30 years. There are not many pandas in the world now. Now many pandas in the wild have no food to eat. They are in great danger and they need our help.
- People can learn about pandas' life 24 hours a day ________.
- by telephone B. on the radio
C. on the computer D. on TV
- People think pandas are very ________.
- cute B. lazy C. smart D. shy
- The underlined word " hold" means "________" in Chinese.
- 丢弃 B. 收集 C. 寻觅 D. 抓住
- Pandas are in danger because ________.
- they are too fat B. they have no place to live
C. they have no food to eat D. some people want to kill them
- From the passage, we know that ________.
- there're a lot of pandas in the world
B. pandas can live to be thirty years old
C. people can only see pandas in China
D. the panda is a symbol of good luck
A: Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to the bank near here?
B: It’s easy. Go (46) Bridge Street and turn (47) . Then walk along (48) Street until you see the post office. And turn (49) . Go straight and you’ll find the bank on the left. It’s next to the post office and (50) from the park.
A: Thank you so much.
When people travel abroad(到国外旅游), they sometimes stay in the homes of the local people. This is a homestay(家庭寄宿).
I am living with an old English couple, in the west of London. They have a clean four-bedroom house. This is a new house. It has two bathrooms and a garden with many beautiful flowers. I have a bedroom of my own.
There are some shopping centres and a restaurant next to the house, and the house is close to an underground station. It takes about 30 minutes to take an underground to the centre of London.
|What a homestay is||When people travel in another (51) , people stay in the homes of the local people.|
|Where my homestay is||■ I live with an old couple from England.
■ It is a house with four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
■ There is a garden with many beautiful flowers in it.
■ The house is new and clean.
■ There are some shopping centres and a restaurant (52) the house.
■ It takes about half an hour to get to the city centre by (53) .
|How the local people are||■ They are friendly and (54) .|
|(55) a homestay is good||It is a good choice to learn about culture and customs in the west if you go abroad for the first time.|
I think a homestay may be a good choice for you if it is your first time to visit abroad. The local people are friendly and ready to help. If you want to celebrate the holidays with them, you will get to know more about their culture and customs.
假如Peter是你的堂弟。请你以“Peter’s diet and lifestyle”为题，介绍他一日三餐的饮食和生活方式。请根据下列提示，完成短文。
3.参考词语： 饮食：diet 不健康：unhealthy
Peter’s diet and lifestyle
Peter is my cousin. Let me tell you something about his diet and lifestyle.
16-20 CBBAC 21-25 ACABC
26-30 CDABB 31-35 AABAB 36-40 BBDCA 41-45 CADCB
46 .along 47.left 48.Centre 49.right 50.across
- country 52.near 53.underground 54.helpful 55.Why
Peter is my cousin. Let me tell you something about his diet and lifestyle. He has a glass of milk, two eggs and three pieces of bread for breakfast. This helps him start the day well. He has rice，some beef , fish and vegetables for lunch . This meal gives him energy for the whole afternoon. For dinner, he often has a bowl of noodles with chicken or a hamburger. He never has fruit.He plays computer games for about an hour in the evening. And then he does his homework. He sleeps for less than seven hours. He seldom does any exercise.
I think Peter's diet and lifestyle are not healthy. I think he should eat more fruit and take a walk after supper, and he should also go swimming at weekends.